00EEDD 2023年度 12.31 修复--更新主文件MDX MDD 两个就行

先紧着用,这个词典好用就删点其他的词典,还可以用个一年半载的。

Please I need the js file of the dictionary.

Does that mean the repeated upload should be downloaded as well? I see they have the same size: 3.17 GB.

Of course not…

1 个赞

The tabs aren’t responding. What do I do, please?

you can use DictTango from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.jimex.dict&hl=en&gl=US the tabs work without issue on my end.

1 个赞

Download DictTango from [DictTango] DictTango 安卓版 v2.1.0.7 is better than playstore, playstore version wont allow dictango to read sdcard whearas dictango from forum here would allow reading the sdcard which could put mdx data in sdcard.

1 个赞

辛苦大家 1楼更新

发现问题你就说

6 个赞

感谢改进大作~

1 个赞

是否可以麻烦楼主,123云盘上也更新一下,123网页下载非常快

have not seen an issue with sdcard access on my device that is running android 10, the play version is, however, slightly older: 2.1.0.6.

this is all i wanted from the OED, there is now no need to log in to their site, we have almost all the features of the online version offline! Thank you very much for your awesome work on this. if you do not mind, are you able to add pronunciation keys to your release ? please see the following screenshots to see what i’m referring to.

collapsed

expanded

I’m using the latest DictTango.

The expanded pic exemplifies the ‘beauty and practicality’ of dictionaries!

indeed and this is especially true of the OED. which is why it is so exciting to have it in full on our offline devices.

有谁遇到ios版欧路安装后不发音的问题?该怎么解决.?谢谢:pray:

here is a Mega mirror of the 12.25 release, big thanks to 137229 for the great job on this release.

4 个赞

ensure that you have all files downloaded, DictTango is working without issue on my end. or you can install Eudic: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qianyan.eudic&hl=en&gl=US

the interface language is Chinese by default but you can change it to English by following the screenshots

scroll all the way to the bottom and select the second last item that is highlighted on the screenshot

this is the language selection page

有谁遇到ios版欧路安装后不发音的问题?该怎么解决.?谢谢:pray:

Thanks for sharing by Mega. Really appreciated…

1 个赞