00EEDD 2023年度 12.31 修复--更新主文件MDX MDD 两个就行

Thanks a lot!

Our mirrors (MEGA has traffic download restrictions) (splitted due to file size restrictions on Mail.ru):

CloudFreeMdict | Cloud.Mail.ru

4 个赞

制作很漂亮,反映几个小问题,dicttango 安卓暗黑模式下显示不全,不发音。

查询maglev,小喇叭图标不显示,但发音正常,目前其他词没发现此问题。

正常 不要用外置 CSS 试试
HVI07~MX}7

2 个赞

我可以问一下吗,先生?
请问这里的短语是怎么回事?字典不扩展?

Good work and very useful.many thanks for you. But there are some minor bugs fore example: the offline sound doesn’t work though the mdd fliles are included and well indexed. Some elements coudn’t be expanded like that of “nearby words” .I think the previous colorful sound icons which distinguish br, us, indian .etc…were smarter and more helpful

1 个赞

I think this is the Old English entries and it should take you directly to the modern words in the main dictionary

我没用外置CSS,不知何故不显示?

#73的发音表(见截图),确实美观、实用!
麻烦草兄大师,考虑添加!
谢谢!

2 个赞

点击相应的变体,会跳转到相应的词头。

2 个赞

images.rar (4.3 MB)
放到 辞典 同目录下 试试

4 个赞

还是不行,暂时还没发现其他词问题,不影响使用就不麻烦大师劳神了,谢谢!

1 个赞

You are far too kind. Thank you for taking time to send the screenshots. I’m really appreciative of your kindness.

my pleasure, i hope that they have been of help to you.

1 个赞

The offline sound doesn’t work.but the sound works only online. Is this mdx an online pronunciation only and we don’t have to use the two mdd files or what? Please help and many thanks

3 个赞

将网切断,发现离线发音版OED不能发音,反复折腾测试无果——还是不能(在深蓝词典和欧陆词典上)使用离线发音OED。希望草兄大神制作一版OED2023既能在线使用,(当无网络时——手机数据流量和WiFi)也可以离线使用草兄制作的,这款漂亮、实用的OED2023!
以前大神ff制作过的朗5似乎是在线和离线都可以使用。
谢谢草兄!

3 个赞

请更新 主体MDX MDD 两个文件

7 个赞

这个“在线离线发音版”太棒了!谢谢草兄大神!
在深蓝词典上测试
①离线完全正常发音
②Pronunciation keys终于可见了,一般是英音、美音,查jack还会给出澳音( AUSTRALIAN ENGLISH)
③如果使用草兄提供的官方css和js文件,会有小惊喜——显示里面有些词条还会出现“Revised 2017 (details)或First published 1915; not yet revised (details)”,以及“Tabbed view”(菜单)选项
……
再次谢谢草兄大神!

4 个赞

请问可否再分享下官方css和js文件?

请见下载链接
2.css.rar (174.6 KB)

2 个赞