00EEDD 2023年度 12.31 修复--更新主文件MDX MDD 两个就行

除了源文件 其余都下载

2 个赞

反馈:在GoldenDict里发不了音,点击无反应。favicon查不到

还有点击frequency等标签闪出,得重新找该词典才行。欧陆也一样。

2 个赞
5 个赞

奇怪,favicon连牛津高级等学习词典都有,它怎么没收录?favilla也查不到,Merriam-Webster查有。我还是不明白OED2023➊D(网络版).2.mdd的用途,试了一下,用不用没发现区别。OED2023➋T(网络版)也不知用法,因OED2023➊D(网络版)上没同义标签可点。OED2023➌M(网络版)倒是可查如hanken等

收词侧重不一样,ODO喜欢收新词,OED是历史词典,偏好收旧词。

1 个赞

这一部分还没更新到第三版,可能新词条还没加进去

:sweat_smile: 请大家 更新 Historical Thesaurus (798,054) 下

提取了个词头

实在不想麻烦你们下载 慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢慢

5 个赞

:sweat_smile: 请大家 更新 下CSS 主要是 PC 大窗口 出现错位问题
消除双空格的锅
用手机的 满不在乎
css.rar (136.8 KB)

5 个赞

I still can’t download them. I’m not in China.

Try the download link on #46

哪个CSS拷贝到哪部词典?
谢谢!

应该是所有MDX共用的,放在同一个目录下即可

3 个赞

Mirrors on FreeMDict and Cloud Mail.ru, splitted in 700 MB due to the restrictions on Mail.ru. On PixelDrain file 2023D.2.mdd is uploaded twice.

Thanks for the great dictionary!

5 个赞

123pan is much much faster than baidu, the downloads are as fast as mega and mediafire for me. Thank you for posting the dictionary there and giving us foreigners a superior option to baidu. it would be great if you were able to update the files on 123pan as well whenever you update them on baidu, if it is not asking for too much.

as @Sirabbas mentioned, 123pan requires a Chinese phone to register or a wechat account. you can use a disposable sms to register an account and there are websites that have Chinese numbers that you can use to do so. once in you can transfer the files 137229 posted to your newly created account to be able to download without restrictions(123pan offers an overwhelming 2TB for free/registered users!) in order to download the files headache free, you will need to install their client that can be found on this page 123云盘 once installed, log in, find the files you want to download and start your downloads.

again massive thanks to 137229 for the excellent job on this release, it really is as full featured as they come. Thank you very much.

这么大呀,我的小手机要爆了。请问不用离线发音的话,是不是下前2个就可以了?

应该是的
.1.mdd 和 .2.mdd 是离线发音文件

小手机赶紧换,1000GB最便宜也就2000元左右。
你个128GB的手机装什么OED,在线查完事了。

多谢指导!赶紧下来试试。