All iOS logovista dictionaries / 所有iOS版logovista词典

The user Yūka Miduki (@shuishuyouhua) on the telegram group managed to bypass the license verification for the logovista iOS app using this ipa file installed through trollstore.
He then shared the dictionary data for all dictionaries, I am simply reposting this data on the forums.
The following dictionaries have a bug where the content of the definitions is not displayed:
电报组的用户Yūka Miduki (@shuishuyouhua)使用这个通过trollstore安装的ipa file文件,成功绕过了logovista iOS应用的许可证验证。
然后他分享了所有字典的数据,我只是在论坛上转贴这些数据。
下面的字典有一个错误,就是定义的内容没有显示。

Once again thank you very much Yūka Miduki for the incredible work!
再次非常感谢Yūka Miduki所做的不可思议的工作!

13 个赞

从南山堂20开始,logovista就改用数据库来存储辞典,而不是原来用ebwin能打开的格式

3 个赞

Let’s put it into “Sharing” category instead of “Japanese Dict” category as “Japanese Dict” category is meant for digital dictionaries in mdx or other similar formats.

Thanks for sharing! I can see that some data inside the applicaton is actually in SQLite format and the data is not encrypted which makes it easy to convert the data to mdx and etc.

4 个赞

今年最新的几本已经加密了,之前的没有。

3 个赞

Thank you very much for the edit! Hopefully I won’t make the same mistake twice.

I have gone through all sqlite files, the data is either stored in html (perfect!), in plain text, or both. The plain text version is essentially a single huge line of text without demarcation, so it would actually be quite hard to format it back into something that makes sense (perhaps there’s a way to extract the data other than the sqlite database).

2 个赞

これはすごいですね。

皆様の貢献に脱帽します。

mdx化を楽しみにしております。

what’s this for:)

2 个赞

红色叉叉是有加密吗?
岩波国语辞典、コンパスローズ英和辞典 用 EBWin 也看不到内容。

Could this be opened by ebwin

2 个赞

我是電報用戶@shuishuyouhua。
是的,畫:x:的是無法用logovista辞典ブラウザ進行瀏覽的辭典。岩波国语辞典、コンパスローズ英和辞典這兩本應該是也是同樣的情況,我當時檢查得比較粗,忽略掉了。
無法瀏覽不是因為加密,是這些辭典採用了數據庫的形式儲存所導致的。

4 个赞

Thanks

2 个赞

如果我没猜错,分享的是安装破解工具以安装ipa文件,也就是词典壳。而4.2gb的词库是可以被ebwin读取的格式。

我猜测可以直接放置于ebpocket里面使用。

有朋友试过吗?

2 个赞

在手机上用的话安装ipa去下载就行了,ipa已经是注入了内购插件了的。

1 个赞

谢谢大佬答疑解难

thanks