OED 2021 + 2022 partial update

I’m uploading Part 04 to freemdict cloud. Nearly completed. 60 MB left.

1 个赞

thank you!

You’re correct. I have used 3.9 GB out of 5 GB. Now 1 GB cannot fit in there. Uploading to MediaFire now. Hmmmm.

1 个赞

004 is downloaded without issues from freemdict. 5GB is probably 1024x5 rather than 1000x5.

freemdict cloud was playing hide and seek with me, I guess. I saw an error message and didn’t see Part 04, so I’m uploading Part 04 to MediaFire. And now when I saw your message, I went to check freemdict cloud, and Part 04 is there.

3 个赞

checksum and unpack ran fine, so data is complete on freemdict now.

3 个赞

The download speed from FreeMdict Cloud is about 4-5 mb/s, MediaFire 3-4mb/s.

I am aware there might be some issues with cloud, will be looking into it.

1 个赞

Could you please tell me what the word Match means right here?

1 个赞

Sorry. It was a typo. It should be March.

1 个赞

Tab and phrase extraction version. Also compacted quotation button for space savings. Existing mdd can be reused without any modification.

OED2022-06

2 个赞

You have a very good skill for doing this.

1 个赞

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1k5mtmoECA1wJ3k-nKmljHw?pwd=g76f
提取码:g76f

2 个赞

I tried more than ten times to download these pricless files from freemdict cloud but in vain.I always get an error message due to network problems (unexpected end of archive). I would be much grateful and indebted if any kind member here could reupload them to google drive.
Thanks in advance.

1 个赞

Here you go sir, also included compressed audio mdd (6GB → 3.7GB). Freemdict cloud is out of space for me to upload the mdd. Downloading can be even more frustrating than slow uploading:

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Zk3l5IBlJElioEQHWykIAA?pwd=ta8w 提取码: ta8w

2 个赞

I can’t download the mdx. Got disconnected and no resume.

Is it baidu or freemdict? I can try MediaFire, but my uplink is very slow:

1 个赞

Give me sometime, and I will fix the issue.

2 个赞

Thanks for the MediaFire upload :pray:

Thanks for your hard work :pray: