OED 2021 + 2022 partial update

v4 Dec 2021 + March & June 2022 partial update
Contains 248,640 entries after merging and 469,960 audio pronunciations

HTML data by @137229
HTML data uploaded to mediafire.com by @mwanzo
March & June 2022 update + missing mp3 files by @mwanzo

For css:

There are 3 styles to choose from: light, dark and plain.
They are divided into 2 groups: for Oulu / 歐路 / 欧陆 and for others.
Choose any of the css, remove the rest of characters, leaving only ‘OED21plus.css’.
For example, ‘OED21plus - dark - Oulu.css’. Remove ’ - dark - Oulu’, leaving only ‘OED21plus.css’.

In some entries, headwords are not listed in the correct order due to some complications in the text data compilation.
Sorry for that.

Oulu and DictTango merge irrelevant entries, which breaks the Java Script. There is no way can I fix that.
For DictTango, readmode works better.
For the authentic experience, use Mdict PC and Android.

Unfortunately, the kangaroo button doesn’t work well with multiple dictionary mode for almost all Mdict readers, except Oulu.

Total file size: 6.5 GB

OED.7z.007 - Google Drive

Alternative links:
Part 1 - 5: Freemdict cloud. I have only 5 GB storage here.

Part 4, 6, 7: MediaFire

15 个赞

Thanks for free learning material. Thanks a lot…

3 个赞

thx for your kindness! GOD BLESS U

2 个赞

太赞了!!!

精美!不知道有么有大神上传到baidu网盘呀,谷歌老是下了一点儿就断掉……

2 个赞

非常感谢!
期待有百度云的链接或者本坛。

1 个赞

哪位大侠可以转存到百度或者阿里云盘

1 个赞

本论坛高人太多!谢谢RandomTelegram大神的好资源!
词条右上角的袋鼠图标显示不出来,是乱码(本机没有),可否给出解决方案?
再次谢谢!

1 个赞

What app or program are you using? The icon is displayed in Mdict, 歐路, DictTango and GoldDict.

不好意思,忘记说了,本人使用“深蓝词典”。
谢谢大神!

BTW, 本版实际上就是之前OED版本+“Dec 2021 + Mar & Jun 2022的更新”的完整OED,是吧?

1 个赞

Oh, perhaps, you mean the kangaroo emoji isn’t displayed on your device? I’m using Google Translate, so sometimes it’s hard to understand the translation. You can change kangaroo emoji to another emoji or text as you wish by editing the java script.

1 个赞

Thanks alot! But actually, I’d appreciate it if you could change this kangaroo emoji to another emoji or whatever it can display.

Awesome work! Thank you for sharing your data and mdx!

This version is the old full version with December 2021 update + 2022 June partial update. I’m trying to get the full June update. About the kangaroo emoji, you can easily change it to whatever you want. Just replace it in the java script.

2 个赞

这个版本哪位能传到本站云盘吗,谷歌云盘下载不了,谢谢

1 个赞

What sites can you download from? I thought Google Drive is fast. How about MediaFire, Mega.nz, Dropbox or Telegram?

2 个赞

I find that you’re using LEXICO_UK dictionary, a dictionary rented and abridged by dictionary.com from OXFORD’s ODoE( Oxford Dictionary of English).

Here is a better, more complete and more decent one by OXFORD: Log in to your Oxford Dictionaries account .

May you like this. Login by right method on the page. Use any 8-digit numbers and you’ll open a new world.

And more, if you wanna clone that site to a .mdx file, that’s more exciting.

further reading:

1. ODoE 2021, without offline pronunciation: Ode2021外链修改版(2.19修复词条跳转问题) - #75,来自 6lj6
  2. ODoE abridged → LEXICO_UK, with offline pronunciation

maybe we can merge the text from ODoE 2021 and the pronunciation audio from LEXICO_UK, and maybe these data are too old to process.

Sounds good and exciting!
Speaking of editing the kangaroo emoji file, I’ll try my level best to get it done. But cos of my eyes’ problems, I’m pessimistic about it. Lord only knows what I’ll get.

Thank you ever so much!

Well, if I can get the html pages, then there’s no problem. I’ll try that later.

2 个赞

Tell me what emoji you want, I’ll edit it for you. You can go to emojipedia.com and choose what you want.

2 个赞

Only this site can be accessed.