【维护通知】 [Maintenance Notice]

How about download speed? Have you tried using some VPN?

Instable (via web-interface), with peaks and interruptions, between 12 KB/s and 2,32 MB/s. Overall not so bad, but upload is catastrophic - 2 KB/s.

By using VPN, I believe things might be better… Upload works fine at my side, 500KB - 1MB via web UI.

I’m not using VPN, and I have stable connection to other sites - 100 mbit/s, also ~11,2 MB/s. Now I tried to upload via web-interface - same thing (or a bit better):

I am sorry. However, connectivity issues are not what I can easily solve. It is common that you can connect to some sites very well but face issues on other sites…

1 个赞

OK, thanks for trying to help me.

It’s been like this for a few days - some times of the day no problems, other times the connection to FreeMdict is terrible, and I have no idea why… It’s the same from both my computers; I haven’t changed anything. An hour ago I had an average upload speed of 34 KB/s, now it’s about 20.

I have a download speed of 4 Mb/Second in Europe with ProtonVPN.

@Wankata please try using the free version of ProtonVPN. It is totally free and without data limits. Works perfectly!

Nope, I don’t need this - my current download speed:

The problem appears for just few hours, and I think it’s due to the width of the channel, or the routes my connection goes through. It doesn’t matter, generally speaking. It appears at different times of the day and has a different duration, there is no consistency here. When I can’t upload, I just won’t - so and so lately there are few things to upload. The problem is only with this site/server.