【维护通知】 [Maintenance Notice]

注册成功了,也登录成功了,但是看不到咱们的空间,也不会用Nextcloud下载。只有一个同步文件夹功能?和咱们截图里的工具似乎不同

摊手,我也很疑惑,我试了上传 150 MB 的文件没有问题。

请问您66楼的截图里的下载工具是用的Nextcloud吗?我看界面似乎不大一样,我也想用类似的工具来下载附件,谢谢

Hi, hua. Sorry for bothering, but again the same - second day LOCKED for PUT/DELETE/RENAME.

Should be ok now.

1 个赞

Yes, now it’s all working. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

And again LOCKED (about 30 locks this time). Is it possible to preemptively unlock the server/directory every 2 days for example? It blocks at about that time…

Should be working now.

I am aware of this issue and know how to solve this permanently. I do not know if this is some intrinsic bug with nextcloud when dealing with large amount of files which is my concern.

2 个赞

Unfortunately, I have no idea either…

Now all works. Thanks again for your help!

Have a nice day!

@Wankata It might be necessary to fill a bug report to NextCloud about the issue.

I do not understand the details. Maybe @hua is the ideal person to fill the report:

Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub

站长啊,自从云盘维护后就没有以前好用了。
上次反映上传下载慢,您说用代理没问题。在这之后有段时间下载恢复到从前了,上传没试不知道情况。最近一段时间本站云盘越来越难用了,客户端上传都没有网页直接上传快了,哦,那时网页上传200~300K吧。

这两天网页端直接不能登入了,打开首页只有一个注册项,还要刷新好久才出来。客户端目前还能用,刚才上传了一个648KB的小文件,前后折腾了两三个小时吧。期间总是提示同步失败。

云盘刚上线时,我用移动流量下载能达到10MB,那时还不舍得用呢。现在手机上别说云盘首页了,他人分享链接基本也是很难打开的。打开了下载速度大约在1KB。切换到WIFI用宽带下载反倒快一点,嗯,一点是20~50KB。

请站长看看,我这里还能再抢救一下吗?

1 个赞

是不是使用代理也有问题?

站长忘了,我没有代理:(

你访问论坛没问题吗?

没问题,我能发帖呢。
用宽带访问图片难加载,用移动流量访问一点问题都没有。

办法倒是有的。

1 个赞

自从论坛维护以后,cloud就刷不出文件列表了,点击下载全部文件就是1KB以下的速度。挂梯子也没用。上论坛的速度也慢了,有的时候还上不了。

1 个赞

论坛其实并不在维护任务中,外部因素不是我能决定的。

用代理吧。

自论坛维护以后,论坛上及论坛那个网盘上的文件我就没有下载成功

For a few days uploading is very difficult again, whether through the client or the web interface. Last night I uploaded 10 megabytes over 1 hour, currently I’ve been uploading a file with size 484 megabyte for 20 minutes and I’ve uploaded 8 megabytes so far.

P.S. One hour = 9 megabytes.