牛津词典(英语部分)

图片追溯:

早在 1998 年的OXFORD ESSENTIAL DICTIONARY 就有了

4 个赞

可以先爬下来,之后慢慢做mdx,我还挺喜欢这本词典的

5 个赞

黑人问号脸.gif

4 个赞

爬取网站数据一般目的是为了做数据挖掘,比如做商业调查的爬取某电商的数据。这种字典花不多的钱就可以订阅,也不是什么高精尖技术随时可能被封锁,除非有人写论文专门研究它,否则爬下来也不过是填满硬盘而已。

2 个赞

优点:丰富例句。学真正的语言,真正的使用,而不是对空气单词一顿用力却偏离了真实使用,单词只是真实使用的一小部分,而且是不怎么考虑的,大部分是以句意的形式记忆的,根本不是想单词层面。即整体虽然由部分构成,但非部分本身。

• N.1 apple(它自身) =>(数量影响的词形) green apples => (常用搭配的动词、量词)picked a few apples from a fruit tree in the grove => (进一步结合其他句法)The apple cider, made exclusively with crisp, sweet winesap apples, is spicy and just winey enough. => (made apple crisp作为整体来记忆而不是现场组合,the apples + 后置限定)Last week the kids had made apple crisp with the apples they picked on my second day. => (并列文法规则,搭配 the skins of apples, 单词和特定疑问形式的结合what do xx all have in common)What do plastic garbage bags, human flesh, and the skins of apples all have in common? => (多汁的果肉,damp flesh of apples)It is inside the green cells of spinach leaves and the damp flesh of apples. => (COLOR + apple, 结合文法冒号)The trees grow fruit with appetizing flavor: blue apples, green oranges, and bananas. => (刚摘下的新鲜脆口的苹果) Tap on a freshly dug potato and it feels crisp, like an apple right off the tree. => (buy some apples) I stand outside the vegetable shop as Rose buys some apples, carrots and a cauliflower. => (a green apple区别于an apple, 重重以至形成流畅,形成肌肉记忆) On the tree, quince starts out mimicking a green apple, but as it ripens it takes on the color and look of a lemon. => (颜色并列 green and red,mountains of green and red apples,苹山果海,美不美!) It could be the beautiful autumn sunshine glistening off mountains of green and red apples which has brought about this unusual state of contemplation. => (be grow on a farm, 被动) I mean, do you think that green apples are only grown on a certain farm? => (气味) After a rain or when they’re crushed, the leaves smell like green apples. => (apple相关语义的出现的其他事物、动作scoop out the cores, cut across into) Scoop out the cores and cut the apples across into thin half-moon slices. => (很奇怪,USING + PEEL, CORE, SLICE?这是什么文法?)Using a sharp knife, peel, core and slice the apples into thin wedges. =>(地域加在crisp 后面) Autumn is ideal for crisp British apples to accompany a ploughman’s lunch of local farmhouse cheese. => (apple相关需求的动词) Arrange the apples so that rounded sides are on the bottom of the pan. => (munch on + apple, a daily apple?) Walk boldly to the post office to send your snail mail, munching on a daily apple as you admire green spaces along the way. => (xxx such as 名词原形的文法) In soft fruit such as tomato this process occurs early in ripening whereas in crisp fruits such as apple it is a late-ripening process. => (basket of apples,这里为什么用数量?需要展示数量,而不只是类型。) Eighteen lumps of different cheeses littered the table amongst baskets of green and red apples and ripe pears.
  • N.2 apple-like: custard apples => (eat … better than others) After a while I found that I liked to eat some custard apples better than others. => (offered us some xxx (时间、受语、数量信息)) Montego Bay offered us some custard apples, mangoes, guineps, and naseberries. => (pick up) George ran to an oak tree and picked up an oak apple.
1 个赞

为啥说lexico快下线了?

1 个赞

mergedToTopPost

2 个赞

大家可以可快去买 付费版的 dictionary.com app,我猜马上要涨价了,投资不亏

3 个赞

释义貌似没区别
例句,同义词,词源都有删减

1 个赞

小草和FF都是oxford dictionaries里抓取的

3 个赞