Forvo Russian Pronunciation

Thanks to @supplement, who introduced how to pack .mdx and .mdd from audio files, and @tovaremeterio, who offered Forvo pronunciation files in all languages

So I made this .mdx pronunciation dictionary.

Download links:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pU6GPo43cULkiDOBqEWnYiLMs0zm1_rk?usp=sharing

百度网盘 请输入提取码 提取码: dfi9

8 个赞

Thank you very much @Existentialismus ! Great job !

Hopefully someone would also make a Forvo French & English in .mdx :smiley: :wink:

2 个赞

I uploaded Russian Forvo into the master collection of >200 GiB of Dictionaries:

RUSSIAN > Rus-Rus > 0 PRONUNCIATION DICTIONARIES

3 个赞

Thanks, that’s helpful!

Snipaste_2022-06-10_19-25-35
请教,出现这种问题是什么原因?

1 个赞

我也不知道,我用goldendict测试是正常的

您用的是哪个版本?

论坛里这个清爽版

1 个赞

我下载了这个,但是依旧显示所引用的资源下载失败,感觉需要其他人也来测试一下 ::

我现在发现原因了,是源文件里引用音频的地址和有些软件不兼容,现在改好了。你可以重新下载mdx试下,mdd还是原来的

1 个赞

Thanks for the great job my friend @Existentialismus :laughing: !

How many languages have you studied ?

Impressive ! :open_mouth:

PD. I will upload your new .mdx into our FreeMDict cloud collection. Thanks !

I’m fluent in Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, English, German, French and Japanese, and now I’m studying Dutch and Norwegian. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian are on my wish list of languages to learn, I already have basic knowledge of them.

2 个赞

Amazing ! Great job ! You might benefit from a Youtube Channel from Professor Alexander Arguelles.

He has very good tips/techniques on his Youtube Channel ! By the way, I recommend you a software called “Freetube”. It should work in China to watch Youtube. Good luck in your language learning journey !

I am exclusively focused on German right now but also want to learn 6+ languages in the future.

1 个赞

Ich interessiere mich für Spanisch, weil ich Fußballfan von Lionel Messi bin.

1 个赞

Ich gebe dir einen Daumen :+1:

2 个赞

I’ve subscribed Prof. Alexander Argüelles’ channel. I hope I’ll benefit from it too.
In return I recommend Gabriel’s channel to you:

He is German. He speaks Chinese, English and Spanish.

1 个赞

Ich habe seinen Kanal auch abonniert, aber ich glaube er ist kein Deutscher, sondern Österreicher.

Ja, seine Muttersprache ist Deutsch und er studiert Chinesisch an der Uni in Wien.

你的示范图不同发音是横排展示,但是我安卓端的几个APP都是竖排展示(比较影响空间),请问是只有电脑端的才能横排吗?

对,是电脑端的goldendict设置成横排的