I thought it was better to create a MDX version of oxford paravia english-italian, since there’s no MDX of that dictionary, so I created that.
29/2/20: first release
OxfordParavia.zip (17,7 MB)
- merged two parts into one mdx file (thanks to @hua)
- included a css and an empty js in the mdx (thanks to @hua)
- now it’s more human-readable, adding orange color to the phrase to be translated, thanks to css (thanks to @kwomnk)
- removed padding between a phrase and another one, as it took up too much space and it made longer the entry definition
- added blue color in css, for meaning and green for alternative forms of entries below the entry