English/French Wiktionary 05/2021

Inspired by the generosity of users on our forum (and 阿弥陀佛 in particular), I’m pleased to share with you these dictionaries :slight_smile:

Notice that there is no sound and no image.

11 个赞

Thank you very much for the sharing. Although not sure if [quote=“Akira, post:1, topic:6787”]
@ 王寒北 in particular)
[/quote] is ironic. :sweat_smile:

He has shared 【转帖】TFD-Dictionary2021//TFD-Thesaurus2021 - 英英 - FreeMdict Forum and 【转帖】ODE2021 - 英英 - FreeMdict Forum :innocent:

2 个赞

But 阿弥陀佛 is the poster(?)

2 个赞

My bad :sweat_smile: Corrected

It’s 阿弥陀佛 who has great generosity. I’ve corrected my thread :slight_smile:

could you update or re-upload the OED2021 on Mediafire.com cause I can not tolerate any host from baidu.

I have not been able to download them from baidu too :((

Ok, I have managed to indirectly download those files from baidu. It really took me quit a bit frustration but then I know for sure when something takes our attention, like a lot, you’ll be given a tremendous stress and focus to tunnel your problems. That’s universally how you deal with urgency by failures

I don’t really know how long those file last. So donwload as soon as possile

3 个赞

Can you elaborate on how to indirectly download from baidu? I also want to download the TFD 2021.

1 个赞

I actually pay a small amount of money in order to take the link, but here’s a better solution for you with a zero cost. The downsize is that you only have 6GB of free download.
(https://singingdalong.blogspot.com/2020/08/Baidu-non-login-download.html)
download any of these files 流量盘v199.rar, then extract , run the main.exe. Just copy the link you want to download and boom voala

It would be nice to have sound and images.

1 个赞

couldn’t find " feat."

1 个赞

This is beyond my time budget :sweat_smile:

1 个赞

Couldn’t find the word “feat.”

1 个赞

How many entries in this dictionary?

Can expert update, improve, make the image available and crawl Wiktionary Thesaurus: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Thesaurus:affectionate to make the dictionary to be full data?