A two-colour dictionary of collocations written to help upper intermediate to advanced students write more natural and idiomatic English.
Book Code: ISBN - 9780230724037
With the Macmillan Collocations Dictionary you can be sure you are mastering the English language as it is in use today.
- Collocations presented for over 4,500 carefully selected key words
- Focuses on students’ productive needs
- Within each entry, collocations are grouped in semantic sets
- Special focus on collocations frequent in academic and professional writing
- Incorporates examples for each semantic set to show how collocations are used in context
- Easy-to-use layout with all headwords printed in red
- Usage boxes with grammatical notes, synonyms and alternative expressions
- Ideal for IELTS
All credits to bbs.
Index of Macmillan Dictionary 2020
Macmillan Collocations Dictionary British Entries: 3834
Macmillan Collocations Dictionary American Entries: 3788
Macmillan Collocations Dictionary.7z (6.6 MB)