My Collection of English-English Dictionaries

onedrive可以直接共享的。私发我链接。

1 个赞

disk.yandex.com is also an option. they offer 10GB of space for free users.

3 个赞

Thanks to @炊爱牛

https://downloads.freemdict.com/uploads/tempertemper's%20collection/OED/

3 个赞

thank you so much for filling this request, i do not know what to say. big thanks also to @炊爱牛 for dowloading these files off of Baidu and sharing them with hua for our benefit an finally much appreciation to @tempertemper for the initial share.

hopefully one day the entire collection will be hosted on here for hassle free downloading.

Hey guys. I hope all of you are safe and sound, and enjoying the best of the health. Thanks for the suggestion @mwanzo. And thanks @hua and @饭爱牛 for making it possible to transfer to site library. I glad that more and more of the users can be benefited from my collection. @Hua, is it possible for you guys to grab from google drive. I have 25 GB of space on my drive. I can transfer my collection to other clouds like blomp.com . I have plenty of space on that cloud and can transfer my entire collection there. PS I may not show up on daily basis as i have my exams due, and also my VPN is broken that means transfer speed may be slow at my end. It is going to take a while. Stay safe.@hua, can you please tell me if you want to transfer the entire collection or selective? Luckily, i still have the files on my old hard drive which means transfer will be several times faster than downloading from baidu.

2 个赞

Thanks for your concern.

I perfer to move your whole collection to our library.

1 个赞

Link(s) to download has been shared with @hua. I hope he will update the site library very soon. Good Luck, my fellow members who are interested in this collection. :+1:

2 个赞

Nice! Thank you for your generosity.
Best wishes in all of your your pursuits.

2 个赞

URL: Extract Files - TeraBox
code: eahf

Files moved to new cloud for fast transfer. Similar to Baidu in many aspect, but provides faster speed.

Here you can download my whole collection
@mwanzo
@hua

1 个赞

I found the right Password: 9u3j. Thanks for sharing.

2 个赞

Sweet! this will expand access to your excellent collection to those who are frustrated with Baidu’s slow speeds. Thank you very much for your continued generosity.

1 个赞

It’s been a pleasure helping you guys. Spread the love!!!

2 个赞

Thanks

1 个赞

@hua
I think, with terabox the download speeds are much faster than Baidu. Any ETA on updating the library?
Thank You.

uploading, possibly today

2 个赞

我下载了terabox app,然后没办法从terabox导出到词典app :doge_bilibili:

1 个赞

Actually, it is pretty simple. There is a folder called teraboxdownlaod. You can transfer files from there to your desired directory. That depends on if you are on Android. Iphone needs to be jailbroken to accomplish the feat

Actually, it is pretty simple. There is a folder called teraboxdownlaod. You can transfer files from there to your desired directory. That depends on if you are on Android. Iphone needs to be jailbroken to accomplish the feat.

Drop me PM for further assistance.

实际上,这很简单。有一个叫teraboxdownlaod的文件夹。你可以从那里将文件转移到你想要的目录。这取决于你是否是在安卓系统上。Iphone需要越狱才能完成这一壮举。

如果需要进一步帮助,请给我留言。

https://downloads.freemdict.com/uploads/tempertemper's%20collection/MD~/

4 个赞

Sweet. Thanks @hua. That will def. solve many people’s problem :+1:

I am looking forward to share grammar related resources to help people. Good news is that I am going to become a certified linguist in a month (Exams due :frowning: ) (Plus I fractured my thumb, too. So it will take some time to compile the resources required to make the PDF file.)
Super excited to help my fellow members on this community!!!

2 个赞