谢谢,非常感谢。不过,老师你可能误解了我的意思,我说的是“英中”词典里的英文例句发音,不是中文翻译发音。
iPhone/iPad 需要更新一下 ODE_2024.js 文件。
离线单词发音会更快一些,在意文件大小的话可以试试坛友提供的压缩版本。
GoldenDict-ng-24.11.0-Qt6.7.3
I encountered the same problem
老师辛苦了,感谢,再感谢! ![]()
小小的手机屏幕里,字体设置得如此之大,再精致的设计也会被迫变形罢 ![]()
我的在欧路默认字体大小下也有这个问题(见60楼),这还是应该调一下吧。
It depends on your system theme color.
Yess, my system theme is dark. Could we set the theme of the dict to be light?
This should be css (I didn’t want to touch the css file as the OP is expert at it)
This must be due to the position property of the examples inside thesaurus (as the problem only exists there).
I added one line to the css, and it worked:
ODE_2024css.zip (33.8 KB)

Yes, that resolved the issue. Thanks again!
谢谢老师,早就发现这个,没好意思一再麻烦您,现在修复了,真好。 ![]()
Fixed: Dark Mode in GoldenDict-ng is now determined by the software preferences rather than being affected by the system appearance.
已修复。更新 ODE_2024.js 和 ODE_2024.css
This should be css (I didn’t want to touch the css file as the OP is expert at it)
This must be due to the position property of the examples inside thesaurus (as the problem only exists there).
I added one line to the css, and it worked:
cssjs 20241020.zip (40.9 KB)
Fixed dislocated “Informal” label with speaker.

完美至极。
![]()








