[DictTango] 反馈历史 (作参考用,请勿回复此帖)

不好意思,这个功能暂时不会加,因为我比较偏向于通过应用添加的方式,这样子有利于提高应用的启动性能。
如果你要实现这种方式,其实你可以用电脑控制台的文件管理器来上传,这个上传后是会自动添加到词典列表的。

I first installed your app from Google Play, but then update it with apk file from our forum. Also, my phone does not have SD card

Ah I uninstalled the current and have installed the apk. The problem has been solved. Thank you so much.

2 个赞

感谢作者回复,了解。

@glacierlee it’s great that the keyboard automatically shows up when i click on “Enter to search” or on “Enter words to search”. When I click on “Enter words to search”, the current headword is automatically remove so that I can enter the new headword immediately. In other apps, I usually have to remove the curent headword manually to enter the new one. These features make your app really convenient.

One minor suggestion: in the dark mode, the picture should be keep intact without being applied filter.

3 个赞

Dark mode is suppose be used at night or the situation that the light is poor, it would be too bright if we keep the original color scheme of the image when the image has the white background color. That’s why DictTango darken the picture in dark mode.

You can custoimze the dark mode by press and hold the Dark Mode preference menu on the setting screen. For example, if you want to keep the original iamge color scheme, just adjust the invert amount to 100% and keep the HUE rotate angle stay 180 degree.

2 个赞

本坛的这部词典在 DictTango 中不能放大文字。麻烦楼主兄拨冗看看。其他词典没有发现这种情况。

1 个赞

或者你打开调试模式,然后查一个词,相关的网页文件会在应用目录的logs目录下生成,然后把这个网页发上来我研究一下

1 个赞

牛津现代英汉双解词典(第9版)双解切换2022新年版.zip (6.1 KB)

是这个吧,网页不让上传,打包了。
要 css 文件吗?

问题出在

width: 100vw;

原因不明

2 个赞

好的,感谢感谢!耽误您时间了。还不如用100%,回头把它改了。

1 个赞

个别切图版的词典图片太长,浏览到底端,想折叠该词典,必须滑到顶部,能否有便捷折叠功能

1 个赞

看到底部工具栏这三个按钮了吗?点点看。

2 个赞

更新时间: 4月8日
版本:1.3.9

1. 小改了一下界面
  2. 在词典管理界面查找时增加简繁自动转换的功能
  3. 增强了查询英文词形的转换,比如查gave up, 当没有词条结果然后按回车的情况或者直接调用浮动窗口查词,会自动转化为原型give up进行查询; 比如查Played Off, 查询不到的情况下也会转化为play off
  4. 修正了一些小问题
3 个赞

@glacierlee May I ask which engine that DictTango uses to render an entry? The speed is marvelous.

It is just the regular Android webview component, nothing special.

1 个赞

DictTango 现在每版 logo 图都不同,可惜前面的没截图。

还有暗黑模式专用的

这是请了个插画师嘛 :grin:
:+1: :+1:

1 个赞

:joy:我是一个人在战斗的孤勇者,这些Logo图片都是自己找素材然后PS的

2 个赞

那就更腻害了 :+1:

4 个赞

多面小能手 :100:

2 个赞