ピクシブ百科事典 (概要のみ) 20240224

最近发现图片不能加载了。

No, I can’t. Even the antivirus pop up warning me from the site.

Mirrored to our cloud:

Thanks, but it doesn’t show any pictures. Also, some things appear to be bigger than others.

Any idea how to solve this?

Unfortunately no, I don’t even use it…

The mirror server for the images is down, waiting to be fixed

好了,反代服务器已修复,可以加载了。

1 个赞

十分感谢!可以看图片了。:blush:

不用感谢我:grin:,拿的是别人的服务器,我啥都没干:joy:

大佬,请问是否能转成yomitan/yomichan版本的,原来的老版本没有概要,只有summary。

不会转,真不熟 :smile:

谢谢爹,请问用的是您前面提到过的PyGlossary吗

可以用那个转,但我给你的是别人做的。

Goldendict里面需要稍微改变下logo大小和标题与导航栏间距:

.footer {margin-bottom:0.1em; background-size: 25%;}
.headword {margin-top: 0.5em;}

does it rely on internet for showing the images?
if so, we could have a full version (containing the images) and i could host it in torrent format for you guys

1 个赞

There are too many images. I don’t have enough ability or energy to download and save them.

ic, well i thought it was scrapped with a script.
as the guy named linux scrapped forvo back then , he probably automated it with a script

since all the image urls are contained in the mdx, it would be very easy to write a python script that can download each one of them and replace what’s needed.
if you think that the images are big, then the script could also downscale the images a bit, which can be done quite easily with the libraries available for python, you could for example set a percentage of how much you want to downscale the image, 30% for example.

1 个赞

The biggest problem is the request speed limit. It will take many days to download all 500,000 images.

I’m not good at crawling and don’t have an ip pool that addresses anti-crawling. I wish experts would take the initiative and download them.

1 个赞

I downloaded most of the images in 2 days, but because OP deleted the image extensions, still have many with unknown file types. jpg or gif or png or else.

File size is over 213GB.