LinguaLibre German Pronunciations

Latest Update: 2024-01-31T16:30:00Z

6 个赞

还不能发音,我先调整一下。
正常发音了。

3 个赞

Thanks for your great contributions in this forum! At this point, I would suggest opening an account on “Patreon”! :sweat_smile: I would be glad to invite you a coffee via Patreon… :smiley:

1 个赞

Opening a Patreon account is hard for us in China.

Your thanks are the best reward.

I’d like to repost the following insightful excerpt from a Chinese forum.

我曾数次和论坛的几位资源大佬交过心,每次不得不提的便是一—
分享资源的目的、或者说意义是什么?
有人说,是以资源为噶矢,去博得里界雷锋的美名
也有人说,是以资源为振翩,去结识更高处的巨佬
揭开《生活在“云”上》的外衣,其实大多人对分享的理解都是简单了当的
这也正是许多分享者“靡不有初,鲜克有终”的原因
根据个人对未来的预期,名声是有尽的,巨佬是有穷的,
分享者也是人,也会经历云上的“中年危机”,热情会有消退的时候
经历这一番转折,分享的意义又重新回到了原点一一
分享依旧是“用爱发电”的事,并非造福他人,亦非一己私利,
而是以热爱为舟,以时间为楫,去自问、自强,直到自知、自明

English Translation:

I have had numerous heart-to-heart conversations with several major contributors on the forum, and one topic that inevitably comes up is — What is the purpose, or rather, the significance of sharing resources?

Some say it’s to use resources as a means to gain the reputation of a Lei Feng (good Samaritan) in the digital realm. Others say it’s to use resources as a stepping stone to connect with distinguished contributors in the community.

Peeling back the layers of “Living in the ‘Cloud’” (cyberspace) , the understanding of sharing for most people is straightforward. This is precisely why many sharers start with enthusiasm but few keep sharing for long — Based on individual expectations for the future, fame is finite, and so are the leading lights. Sharers are human too; they may also experience a “midlife crisis” on the web, where their passion fades.

After such a transformation, the meaning of sharing comes full circle — Sharing is still about “a labor of love”, neither for the benefit of others, nor for personal gain, but with love as the voyage and time as the oar, to question, strengthen oneself, and ultimately understand and enlighten oneself.

5 个赞

That is a beautiful way of expressing how important is to share… I hope that my little contributions in the forum would help you and many others in China!

Our friend @Wankata is very active collecting resources for FreeMDict Cloud to the collection of 400 GiBs of dictionaries. I have always seen his work with great admiration! After I read that passage from the chinese forum, I couldn’t stop thinking about the great work of @Wankata ! Thanks, dear Friend!

I hope that more enthusiastic people would join the forum and benefit from our small contributions…!

Thanks for your effort and please keep up your good work! :smiley:

6 个赞