1 个赞

:joy: 我当然是 转载 自原网站了,难道你抓别人的数据还叫 原创 :joy:

一般来说,转载的意思是,转载别人做好了的词典(从别的网站等)。。。

那就写自制嘛 :rofl:

感谢大佬制作分享

4合1的词典,看看各级别的单词意思都有什么变化。

1 个赞

看起来很不错,数据完整。

词典真心不错,官网上的很多名词都有图片(比如apple, egg, orange 等等),而且选择的图片特别好。敢问MDX制作者,这个词典可否再出一个带有图片的?先在这里感谢!另外,请问为什么apple的第三个义项缺失?词典内的很多链接为何不能定位(例如deal的义项1中的ponder链接)?

非常感谢!楼主真是太棒了

1 个赞

When we look up most words in Goldendict like “contaminate” ,other dictionaries don’t show the meanings of the word.and the wordsmyth dictionary (intermediate,beginners and children) does not show the meaning of some words like "pollute"I think something is wrong with the .mdd file.Please repair this dictionary.

Please put wordsmyth dictionary above other dictionaries and then test it.

You don’t understand what I mean. Please follow these steps one by one. First,go to the “edit” tab above Goldendict.then go to “Dictionaries…” and then go to the “Dictionaries” tab.You can find all the installed dictionaries here.now drag wordsmyth dictionary and put it above other installed dictionaries and then push the “apply” button and the “ok” button.then test it to see the problem.

1 个赞

I have put the wordsmyth dictionary in a separate folder but the problem exists.

If the wordsmyth dictionary is put at the end of all the installed dictionaries, there will be no problem.but if after wordsmyth dictionary,other dictionaries are installed,the problem occurs.You can test it.look up word “pollute”, also look up “contaminate” and “rear admiral”. and then go to the wordsmyth children’s and you will see that other installed dictionaries merge into the wordsmyth children’s dictionary.

As you see,before and afrer the wordsmyth dictionary,there are other dictionaries.I looked up the word “merge” and then I clicked wordsmyth Advanced/Intermediate/Beginner’s/Children’s,but nothing was shown.

If I put wordsmyth dictionary at the end of all the installed dictionaries,so that there is no dictionary after it,there will be no problem.But if there is a single dictionary after wordsmyth dictionary,there will be conflict.

Thank you.

Sorry.I don’t know how to make a dictionary.I don’t need it urgently so I will wait for your new dictionary.