Wörterbuch der Konnektoren, Präpositionen und Affixe

3 New Monolingual German Dictionaries:
Format: .dsl (for GoldenDict)
Source: Leibniz-Institut für Deutsche Sprache (IDS Mannheim)

Description: The dictionaries are valuable for intermediate and advanced language learners. The IDS Institute provides in-depth descriptions of all the “function words” in German”. The dictionary consists of screenshots to preserve the original format from the website.

Wörterbuch der Präpositionen IDS:

Wörterbuch der Konnektoren IDS:

Wörterbuch der Affixe IDS:

Download:

PS. Any improvement or suggestion is welcome ! A version in .mdx format would be desirable. :smiley:

7 个赞

New German Dictionary my friends:
@dedict
@Existentialismus
@shiruxue

Please let me know if you find errors to fix them as soon as possible ! Any suggestion is welcome ! Enjoy :smiley:

2 个赞

Thanks for introducing these resourses, I will make a .mdx version of them soon.

8 个赞

Dear Friend, did you make a .mdx version of these German Dictionaries ?

I cannot use those .dsl files on Goldendict-ng ! Here is a bug report on GitHub describing the problem with the .dsl files. :cold_face:

If you have done a .mdx file, I would be very glad if you could share them! That would be my salvation… :sweat_smile:

Dear Friend @Wankata, can you use these dictionaries on your PC?

I cannot use them anymore on Goldendict-ng by Xiaoyifang: [Bug] Failure to index some .dsl dictionaries (0 headwords) · Issue #1278 · xiaoyifang/goldendict-ng · GitHub

Do those dictionaries work on your laptop with the “official GoldenDict” ?

1 个赞

Hello.

Hmm, turns out not, and I haven’t even noticed they’re gone - I just haven’t needed them in a long time… :roll_eyes:

Version:

ScreenHunter 21

EDIT:

With this portable version (for Windows) works, tested:

ScreenHunter 22

1 个赞

Thank you very much !

1 个赞

I fixed the issue with the .dsl dictionaries and uploaded the new versions in FreeMDict Cloud.

Problem: I encoded the dictionaries in UTF16 without BOM on Linux (Kate text editor). One of the developers of GoldenDict found the issue.

Lesson: We should ONLY encode .dsl dictionaries in UTF8.

GoldenDict is designed to read dictionaries only in UTF8. Please take that into account if you want to make a .dsl dictionary…!

Thanks for your help @Wankata

Thanks for fixing, now GoldenDict NG can see them! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 个赞

Nope. UTF-16 LE and UTF-8 with BOM still works with GoldenDict NG. Few moths ago I created 5 dictionaries, and I still see them on GodenDict - Българо-немски катерачен речник 0.1, Deutsch-Bulgarisches Rechtswörterbuch 0.1, Българско-немски речник по дървообработване 0.1, Bulgarisch-Deutsches Rechtswörterbuch 0.1 and Glossar Arzneimittellehre (De-De), encoded in UTF 8 with BOM and UTF-16 LE. I think, the problem is somewhere else, not in the encoding typ, e.g. maybe the program you used encodes wrong symbols or I don’t know what else.

P.S. I used AkelPad.

1 个赞

Great Dictionary! I just discovered it! Thanks for your great work… That is precisely what I need for my “Fachsprachprüfung” soon… :smiley:

1 个赞

Mdx Format:

When I saw the dictionary was made up of screenshots, I couldn’t help but respect the effort and time it must have taken. In many cases, it’s better to crawl websites.

4 个赞

This is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious work. Thank you :blush::blush::blush:.