A Dictionary of Japanese Grammar

Data taken from this site:
从该站点获取的数据:
https://dojgdeck.neocities.org/

Unfortunately, the note section is still in image format and there are a few typing errors. If someone has a better source, I could make an improved version.
不幸的是,注释部分仍然是图像格式,并且有一些输入错误。如果有人有更好的来源,我可以做一个改进的版本。

11 个赞

Thanks for this gift!

I supposed you will need more time for this one, it’s a huge compilation of 3 volumes. Not easy to make, for sure.

It includes perfectly everything it’s necessary to know about an entry. I mean, you didn’t forget to include some small sections, f.e. “Related Expressions”, or some easy-to-comprehend diagrams (kind of things some people delete just because to have summarized info).
Talking about this, you’ve situated “Related Expressions” between the Formation table and the Examples sentences section… Personally, i find it compressed it into these 2 huge categories. Right after the “Usage” first section can be a good place (works as a quick reference item for previous studied things).

By the way, I didn’t know that source, but the itazuraneko Grammar DB site. It hasn’t the image format for both “Notes” and “Related Expressions”. I’m sure you didn’t use this site for some good reason, it was way difficult for you to extract the data from there irc.

Anyway, I’m happy to also say that I’ve changed the image size in general. Now, it looks way better for me. Feels good doing it by yourself without having to ask this silly thing here, again.

Just for those who may also be interested, open the .css file and adjust to your desired ratio the “max-width” percentage in the “img” field.
My example:

img {
	object-fit: contain;
	max-width: 80%;
}
2 个赞

I have updated the original link with improved version 1.1, these are the changes:

1. Split the “politeness” and “pos” section into two separate tags.
  2. Move the “related” and “antonym” section below the “meaning” section.
  3. Rename a few headers to a name that makes more sense (based on how they are named within the paper book)
  4. Improve image sizes.

我已经用改进的1.1版更新了原始链接,以下是更改:

1. 将“礼貌”和“pos”部分拆分为两个单独的标记。
  2. 将“相关”和“反义词”部分移至“含义”部分下方。
  3. 将一些标题重命名为更有意义的名称(基于它们在纸质书中的命名方式)
  4. 改进图像大小。

I supposed you will need more time for this one

I am not sure what you mean by this.

Talking about this, you’ve situated “Related Expressions” between the Formation table and the Examples sentences section… Personally, i find it compressed it into these 2 huge categories.

You are absolutely right, thank you for pointing this out, I have applied the changes.

By the way, I didn’t know that source, but the itazuraneko Grammar DB site. It hasn’t the image format for both “Notes” and “Related Expressions”. I’m sure you didn’t use this site for some good reason, it was way difficult for you to extract the data from there irc.

I started extracting the text data for the “notes” part then I realized that it was incomplete. On top of that, only around 1/3 of the grammar points have the notes in text format, while the rest still has images. For that reason, I opted for consistency instead of a half done job.

Just for those who may also be interested, open the .css file and adjust to your desired ratio the “max-width” percentage in the “img” field.

The issue with this is that when you resize the window the image will get very small even though there’s space available. I have uploaded my own fix, it doesn’t resize dynamically but I have made it so that the text size in the image is of the same size of the rest of the definition.

5 个赞

I meant that because this dictionary is divided in 3 huge volumes, it will need more time than an average single dictionary (of a unique volume).

Good job indeed.
Thanks for this hotfix new release. Very appreciated.

I wonder… are you thinking on some new grammar dictionaries? Specially, JLPT-focused websites, since there’s only one dict about this, your(日本語NET)JLPT文法解説まとめ dictionary.

I have these sites in mind, but I need to take a break, I am too tired.

8 个赞

貴重な文法辞典を作ってくださって、ありがとうございます。

有り難く使わせていただいております。

出来れば、次のサイトの文型辞典も作成していただければ幸いですが。ご検討いただければと思います。

3 个赞

It’s available on the web, in a fully digitized format.

1 个赞

Where?

https://itazuraneko.neocities.org/grammar/dojg/dojgall.html

1 个赞

This is the exact same data I used…

2 个赞

Yeah, but the notes section isn’t image here.

1 个赞

This has been talked about already. Only about 1/3 of the notes are actually transcribed in text format. For that reason I opted to have only images instead of a half done job.

2 个赞

Sorry I didn’t notice.

No worries.

1 个赞