JMdict

(EDRDG) JMdict [Version 2022.09.20]

I wasn’t satisfied with the mdx conversions of this dictionary I could find so I made my own.

Machine translation:
我对我能找到的这本词典的mdx转换不满意,所以我自己做了一本。

http://www.edrdg.org/wiki/index.php/JMdict-EDICT_Dictionary_Project

15 个赞

六兄 EDRDG已经说明很多了,而且还写了JMDICT

1 个赞

I am sorry, I thought that this dict was ubiquitous enough that everyone would know about it.
It is a large open source dictionary (originally called edict) started by Jim Breen and now managed by the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group.
It is what the vast majority of free english-japanese dictionaries use as a back end but a lot of people aren’t really aware of it.

Machine translation:
对不起,我认为这句话无处不在,每个人都会知道的。
它是一个大型开源词典(最初称为edict),由Jim Breen创建,现在由电子词典研究与开发小组管理。
这是绝大多数免费英日词典使用的后端,但很多人并没有真正意识到这一点。

http://www.edrdg.org/wiki/index.php/JMdict-EDICT_Dictionary_Project

3 个赞

Did you forget to include the favicon? Yours doesn’t include this small icon.

thank you for your great work!
bug report,when there is a linkable word with different spelling(separated by middle dot, but share the same link), the link does not exist, they should be separated by different link.
微信图片_20220922173941
微信图片_20220922174004

好棒,感谢制作!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback! I have updated the files in the original post, please download again.

Machine translation:
非常感谢您的宝贵反馈!我已经更新了原始帖子中的文件,请重新下载。

3 个赞

Only from the shot of “乙" head, I guess the editors of JMdict might not be good at Japanese, and the examples are a little wierd, maybe the editors are machines at the back end of PC.

To be frank, any english japanese is bound to be bad due to the huge language gap. This goes for any language but everyone should aim for a transition to monolingual dictionaries. It also doesn’t help that it is an open source project. Not all entries are as bad as 乙, I just happened to chose that one because it contained most of the css features available.
Concerning the examples, the jmdict page explains that these come from the Tanaka Corpus made by Professor Yasuhito Tanaka at Hyogo University and his students. Professor Yasuhito Tanaka even acknowledged himself that “the collection wasn’t of a very good standard”.

That being said, it is very impressive and valuable work for an open source project. I still do believe that it is a good stepping stone for new learners (especially english speakers).

I do not believe there exists any official icon for the project.

1 个赞

Thanks a lot for this most modern J-E dictionary, very handy and useful.

1 个赞

从趋势来讲,近代到现代,日语词汇的来源,即有和语,也有以英语为主,不同来源。
语言词汇的用法繁杂,不仅体现在说上,还体现在写法上,即使同一词汇。有时用不同的汉字,有时用平或片假名,即使日本人出的字典都难以应付。
下面2个词,代表了:常用但是强调,或特殊意义的写法,这样的词汇也不少。
1 マズイ,マズい
2 バレる
不用JMdict,用其他字典查不到。

2 个赞

请问大佬可以分享一下2023的版本吗?谢谢您!

1 个赞

我用的是楼主版,只是换了标题而已,2023只是标记我在今年改的而已

1 个赞

好滴,谢谢大神的回复!

可以查到下面几个吗:
てんたいぶんこうがく
てんたいず
てんたいりきがく
てんぞ

还有很多词头查不到,但在词头列表里,很奇怪

都能查到啊

重新下载,解压,重新编译打包以后,可以了… 很奇怪

anyway, it’s working now.

1 个赞

a newer and better one
For mdict
jitendex.7z.002 (6.8 MB)
jitendex.7z.001 (20 MB)

For Yomichan

https://cloud.freemdict.com/index.php/s/daNe8KJeHCyK5P4

Jitendex v2.0-1 (2023-11-09)

• Add furigana to approximately 22,000 of the 26,000 unique example sentences.
    在 26,000 个独特的例句中,将假名添加到大约 22,000 个。
6 个赞

Thanks!

Do you know why i’m seeing this instead of normal icons?
imagen