GoldenDict-ng(Linux/macOS/Windows)基于Qt5.15.2/Qt6.X版本

我没有,我用不上这个词典。

反馈一个快捷键bug:
给不同群组设置了不同快捷键,但发现有些快捷键按了无法切换群组,有些快捷键需要按两次或者三次才能切换成功。

记得以前反馈过类似问题,不知道是不是功能回退了

反馈一个焦点相关的bug:
ctrl+f打开页面搜索后,需要按两次delete才能删除输入框里的内容。(可能是第一次按的时候焦点不在输入框里,所以第一次只是把焦点放输入框,第二次delete才开始删除

Update:ctrl+f以后开始输入单词,输入的第一个字母总是被忽略掉,原因应该跟上面的情况差不多:最开始没有输入框的焦点

系统信息:
Goldendict-ng 24.05.13.0f2a3c44 at 2024-06-07T03:32:21Z
Qt 6.7.0 Clang 15.0.0 (clang-1500.0.40.1) macos darwin 23.5.0 arm64-little_endian-lp64
Flags: MAKE_ZIM_SUPPORT USE_ICONV MAKE_CHINESE_CONVERSION_SUPPORT NO_TTS_SUPPORT no_ffmpeg_player

反馈一个bug:
开了多个标签页A和B,A往下滚动了一段距离,此时切换到B去对照一下内容,然后切换回A,此时A页面总是重新加载回到最顶部,无法保持住原来的滚动位置

1 个赞

确实有这个问题,实现的问题。

tab页面重新刷新了,刷新是为了同步 这个地方的数据。

记录了 Scrollbar does not remember position · Issue #1555 · xiaoyifang/goldendict-ng · GitHub

1 个赞

快捷键有跟其他的软件或者系统的快捷键冲突吗

I am using GD version

Goldendict-ng 24.05.13-alpha.20240514.2e88e3b2
Qt 6.7.0 Visual C++ Compiler 192930154 windows winnt 10.0.22631 x86_64-little_endian-llp64
Flags: MAKE_ZIM_SUPPORT USE_ICONV MAKE_CHINESE_CONVERSION_SUPPORT NO_TTS_SUPPORT no_ffmpeg_player

The option Auto-pronounce words in main window does not work

I have recorded a video of the problem: GD_sound_problem.mp4 - Google Drive

@xiaoyifang Could you have a check on this issue?

try to disable some your dictionary or reorder your dictionaries.

This function is largely affected by dictionary’s order.

怎么检测冲突?

不过应该不是快捷键冲突,毕竟之前版本没有问题,更新了版本才出现问题

这部分的逻辑,应该最近没有改过。如果是突然出现,不排除是qt版本变动造成的。

1 个赞

输入焦点的问题不知道有没有改动,这个影响比较大,输入单词经常第一个字母被忽视,从第二个字母开始输入的

原则上你已经开始输入了(没回车的情况下),这时候这个输入框应该还是有焦点的吧。

这个地方,最近应该也没人改过。

那可能确实是Qt版本的问题,可以给苹果arm版本增加一个6.6.3版本的编译选项吗

貌似这个版本删除了,你可以fork一个版本,试着把它添加回来。

不知道怎么在编译选项里添加6.6.3版本 :sob:

is someone willing to give goldendict-ng a support for yomichan dictionaries?
i know that it’s a terrible format and kinda limited when compared to the mdict format, but we must understand that some people didnt migrated to goldendict-ng yet, and it would take some time for them to get into mdict dicitonaries… so by giving the option to them to just import they already-in-use dictionaries, it would be a good initial step into the goldendict-ng community and probably mdict too.

as a programmer, i can help you guys to implement the yomichan format support, which consist basically in just json… and someone already wrote a simple C header that has functions to work with it.

You are welcomed to jump into implementing it.

Based on my experience, it is not obvious what has to be implemented to add a new format to GD by just looking into src/dict/dictionary.hh. You probably want to copy an existing one like xdxf or DSL (both are plain text format) to get started. (If you feel some GD’s code is :poop:, you are right. Feel free to refactor them.)

For JSON processing, Qt JSON is already in dependency, you can directly use it without touching the build script. Based on various benchmarks, it is not bad.

someone already wrote a simple C header that has functions to work with it.

Not sure which one you mean, but they aren’t library ready to be consumed for C/C++. If you mean jdict, it doesn’t support full yomichan, it has cavets.

Partial implementation as the first iteration of this new format makes sense, though.

yomichan format support, which consist basically in just json

A popular successor project is extending the definitive JSON schemas, by the way.

a proper json serializer would do the job tho, adding an extra dependency isnt good for the future of goldendict-ng, and correct me if im wrong, but themoeway has only javascript code, no actual cpp or C code

edit:

For JSON processing, Qt JSON is already in dependency, you can directly use it without touching the build script. Based on various benchmarks, it is not bad.

well if it’s already built into it, then we’re not adding any extra dep, nice and tidy!

Yet another classical free software story, the death of a project is its birth too.

oh boy, i wish yomichan just had died and people started using a proper dicitonary (goldendict i.e ) , not a browser extensions lol!

pronunciation somehow doesn’t work for me too.
the devs already tried to fix it, but ig it’s hard to debug and to actually know what’s causing that bug… something that could be done is improving the debug info around the pronunciation function, so that it could describe with more accuracy what’s happening, step by step, then we’d catch the bug

1 个赞

themoeway has only javascript code, no actual cpp or C code

Yes. I linked the themoeway/yomitan because it includes the format’s json schemas which is pretty much the format’s semantics.

I don’t know how they do it, but it seems yomitan/yomichan simply use some related library to validate/extract data from dictionary files based on those schema files.