为什么每天收藏次数有上限

这个属实有点折磨

每日可以收藏 20 个,还算合理吧?

那看来是我昨天看太多帖子了,应该适度

我又抵达上限了,主要这个收藏可以用来收藏帖子内部的内容,比较好用,开多一点如何?

建议慢慢加。

收藏的帖子能否按更新时间排序?

好像不太行。

1 个赞

点爱心和收藏的数量限制 属实很有韧性的管控了我的水论坛时间,令人感叹

how about H4M5TER001, H4M5TER002, H4M5TER003?

now you get 20 * 3 = 60

also wirte a script of chrome addon or an autohotkey to switch accounts automatically

Try it yourself, YOU NEED IT!

我再写个脚本在我没看论坛的那天结束的时候 把分账号的收藏同步回主账号是吧,笑死了

asking personal needs without sharing beneficial info, 笑死了

。。。我就是吐槽一下我水论坛太多了,你说 chrome 插件我也和你一起乐一下

怎么就变成我 request 你解决我的什么问题,然后需要我 sharing beneficial info 了
我也看不出这里有什么额外可以说的啊,我脑子目前还不能打日志

You put the post in public domain.

I saw it, I try to give you solutions based on my level since the admin HUA refused to code more functions for your personal need.

And you smiled at it.

And I smiled back.

So if this kind of smile in your language is constructive for topic or friendly, you should feel enjoyment.

But your reply is none about topic, nor about enjoyment, it seems like an explanation in a rhetorical way.

That’s it. And since the argument and explanation is not interesting nor constructive about topic, I won’t reply more.Good luck, a cute man.

I should admit that my reply is somewhat ‘fight back’ pattern
But I’m confused about why you think I’m asking personal needs without sharing beneficial info cuz I don’t think so. You may explain about it or not.
And I think you should admit that using ‘asking personal’ and ‘no beneficial’ together is a kind of critique, not the constructive for topic or friendly.

I treated you as a friend and reply a solution.

It was you who started to put words like “再写个…是吧” “笑死了” in the reply.

You didn’t wanna be my friend, you attacked me by language, sacrificing my feeling for your own interest.

As long as you chose all these, considering 开门揖盗 OR 虐我则仇, i chose the latter and attack you back in the same way.

And here you think and do the evil-way again.You allow yourself to attack others for your own interest. And you criticize others doing it back.The people who wanna help others need bear your selfish behavior?

只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯?

The reason why I put this information here is not for responding your personal question, but giving a heads up for the people in forum who is kindly to others: 朋友来了有好酒 若是那豺狼来了 迎接它的有猎枪.

To be claim, I recognize you a friendly guy during our talk for what you comment below

I give two reason for acting rude or ‘not serious’ on the first reply:

1. I intend to talk easily on this thread like other my posts above.
  2. I don’t think make multi account would work since:
    2.1 It will spread the bookmark everywhere, introducing management cost
    2.2 Switching account is not that hard that I will make Chrome Addon for it
    2.3 So I extend your suggestion to where I consider as paint point (bookmark management)

Anyway, I’m sorry if anyone feels attacked by my words. I’m not willing to do that.
So take it easy. There is a forum with little bad wolves.