Google books downloader 下载工具求分享

What book are you looking for?

Google books are not complete.There’s only a preview of the original books.Don’t waste your time to download google books.

1 个赞

But this time it seems not, the book I want is Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Synonyms seems to be complete on Google books,but it is hard to grab

It’s available in the Internet and I have it.

So, what are we waiting for? :smiley: Could you share it with me? Thx!

You can download it from the link below:

https://vk.com/doc197871620_206642244?hash=069b9c5814642da9f1

Like the picture I uploaded above, the two books are not quite the same. The first one Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Synonyms with ISBN 0877793417.
Anyway, thanks a lot, you are not Chinese?

oh sorry I didn’t upload the picture here

1 个赞

No,I am not Chinese.Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Synonyms is probably a newer edition which cannot be found in the Internet for the time being.it may be available in the future.If you are in urgent need of it,you have to buy it from Amazon or elsewhere.You can also use “Merriam Webster’s Dictionary and Thesaurus” or “Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Thesaurus” instead of it.There are many synonyms dictionaries which are better than this dictionary.

1 个赞

“Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Synonyms” is a newer edition of "Webster’s New Dictionary of Synonyms.However, I compared these two dictionaries and I saw no difference between them.Both the headwords and their defititions were exactly the same.The only difference I saw between these two dictionaries was their front cover.You can test it yourself.

1 个赞

Actually, I was trying to find out the differences between the two versions, but since you said there was no difference, I won’t focus on that anymore. Thank you very much for the information, and now I think I should pay more attention to the New Oxford Thesaurus of English

@smarzban well done brother, where do you live?

1 个赞

找书可现在b-ok.cc和Internet Archive查,谷歌图书是最后的办法,很难下全

You’re welcome.I’m from Iran.

Since the preview is complete, it should be fairly easy to fetch all the images if you know some basic web-scraping.

I use the Internet Download Manager to download anything including books.
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1B5DfyMvU5NCqQtvKlHWkEg
提取码: sgfm

If you download books, please go to the following websites.

[无损电子书籍社区]

Electronic library. Download books free. Finding books

2 个赞

In fact, websites such as Google books have increasingly sophisticated anti-crawler technology, IDM as a traditional download tool and most other data crawling operations are completely ineffective. THX

你分享的这个图书馆网站不错,资源挺全的,下载速度十几兆超级快,推荐你一套语法,虽然我也没空看
Modern English Grammar on Historical Principles (7 vols.) by Otto Jespersen (z-lib.org).pdf
还有这个网站也有点意思很方便,估计你已经知道了
Improve your English pronunciation using YouTube (youglish.com)

就不遗余力推广那个图书站点是吧,差不多得了。

Very Thanks David for overpraise me.

I admired you can visit Google freely to choose books you likes,but I cann’t visit Google freely. I dislike the Internet living environment.

I just want to get some books I likes for my daughter by sharing books to other people in some shareable websites.

Everybody have different ways to survive in this environment. I acted the spirit of Internet information sharing, and put it into effect. I just wasted my time on things I likes.

I just want to say, put it into perspective for Internet information sharing, broaden your perspective.

看来Limit 是给¥才给下的