Thesaurus.com 2020

请问有人愿意再补下链接吗?

from a few posts above.

1 个赞

Can anyone share the download link, again?

1 个赞

here you go

7 个赞

這個版本比較順眼,但黃色部份字題有點相黏,綠色的那一塊字體過小,不知仁兄可否分開黃色字體部份,且綠色部份字體改大些,或可否教一下如何調整此部份的css參數,謝謝啦!

1 个赞

谢谢哥哥 thank you, brother for sharing.

2 个赞

unfortunately i am not the original author and i do not have experience in editing css, so my apologies, i cannot help with the css.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It is the exact version I’ve been looking for. But I find the auto-pronunciation in it is quite troublesome and annoying. And I’ve no idea about how to stop it by editing mdx. Could you tell me about the method to adjust mdx? Thank you.

when you say auto pronunciation, do you mean that when you load a definition it pronounces the word without you pressing on the speaker icon next to the word you are looking up ? if that is the case i am not seeing the same behaviour on my end. it could be a setting issue with your dictionary viewer, are you using GoldenDict ?

1 个赞

Yes, that’s what I mean. However, I’m using Eudic instead of GoldenDict. And I’m pretty sure the problem is not caused by settings, because I have disabled auto pronunciation in settings. And the auto-pronunciation is stopped only when I have removed the Thesaurus.com dictionary.

楼主这个版本的mdx在Goldendict上会有显示冲突 ,无法使用。建议修改一下css避免冲突

没有冲突,用着好好的

王兄,你太看得起小弟了,在下功力尚差不足以對此動刀,哪怕是有心也真的無力,最近木魚敲的多也沒太多體力 :sweat_smile:

hmm, that is interesting. since i am not seeing this behaviour with GoldenDict you could try opening the thesaurus with GoldenDict and seeing whether the auto pronunciation issue shows up there as well.

找个认识的人帮改改啊,听说是什么css没有设置闭合导致的,

1 个赞

王兄,在下要去哪找人懂改css…,敲木魚辦法會的可以幫你找一堆,要嗎?哈哈哈哈哈!

1 个赞

Well, that may work, but I don’t like using GoldenDict. In fact I just want to remove all the pronunciation through editing mdx but have no idea how to do it.

fair enough. if you want to try your hand at editing the mdx files, take a look at this thread and the software i posted: 【阿彌陀佛】词典制作工具备份,欢迎补充 - #4,来自 mwanzo mdxexport will enable you to deconstruct the mdx, when you do, you will get a 1gb+ text file called Thesaurus.txt this is the file you will need to edit, you need to know a bit of html and you can use a good text editor to remove some lines from the text file. in this case look for: onclick=“new Audio(this.getAttribute(‘src-mp3’)).play()” or everything between tags including the tags themselves, so delete: . you can then use mdxbuilder to rebuild the thesaurus mdx file.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I’ll try editing the mdx by these useful tools. :blush:

1 个赞

改好了,不分享,要分享找hua去