[DictTango] 安卓版 v2.2.3.7

帖主,请问下,是否能在查询结果中搜索?没找到相关按键,先谢谢你!感谢你给大家带来这么好的词典APP。

Sorry, bro, I have no plan to add support for other dictionary formats yet. And it is a nightmare to read the code from reverse-engineering.

2 个赞

不好意思,在结果中搜索这个功能暂时还没有的

3 个赞

DictTango TTS 是给长文本发音用的,如果你要听单词的发音,建议先点"DictTango" 这个菜单项弹出浮动窗口,然后再点发音按钮

1 个赞

非常现代化的 UI,感谢 @glacierlee

1 个赞

Bug report:

DictTango fails to load this .mdx/.mdd :

I tried many times with the latest release ( version 1.3.2).

Ps. Those files work perfectly on GoldenDict Linux (AUR version).

I guess it was caused by the single fie size.

The file size limit is not something specific to Android, it is a limit of the File System.

It may “technically” be a bug in Android though, as FAT32, which is what the file system is for the sdcard, should have a file size limit of 4GB ((2^32)-1 = 4,294,967,295B) but it looks like the filesystem on Android is android is actually using a limit of ((2^31) - 1 = 2,147,483,647B). Which means they could be using signed integers, instead of unsigned integers for the addressing on the filesystem.

You may try split the mdd file and see if it works.

3 个赞

Trouble displaying longer entries, not limited to a specific dictionary. (On 1.3.2 Build 320, Android Pie)

谢谢楼主的好软件。

问个问题:安卓版,只有一个词典的情况下,怎么设置默认展开查找项?
或者多个词典情况下有没有设置,默认展开某个词典?
(我只装了一个词典,每次手动展开太麻烦了)

1 个赞

词典分组——选择要展开的词典——更多——自动展开

1 个赞

多谢回答。 :grinning:

能否支持,切图词典点击放大图片,有一些词典的字很小不放大看不清楚。

For the dictionary that the content is generated by JavaScript after page load, they might have problem to display due to the height measurement method.

You can try to view the dictionary in the.reading mode.

如果词典中的图片没有绑定任何点击事件,点击图片应该会自动在手机系统本身的图片查看器里打开,这个时候可以放大看。如果已经有绑定点击事件,长按图片。

点按之后是这样,一片黑。

1 个赞

很大可能是因为图片是TIFF格式,你的手机系统的查看器不支持

1 个赞

那怎么解决呢,mdict,都能点按查看。下次更新能否在软件能增加用软件自身查看的方法。

1 个赞

这个暂时不会添加了,因为只是TIFF格式问题

Has the height measurement method got anything to do with speed optimization? I’d rather be able to display the entries in the normal mode.

Unfortunately, there is no solution at the moment, you can try MDict, EuDict or Bluedict as alternatives, those are good apps for mdx dictionaries also.