你需要这个图片浏览器

应用设置里更改下主题

2 个赞

谢谢兄台!我试了一下,下载了这个QP图库,把默认透明主体更改成棕色主题,透明图片+体积大模糊这两个问题都得到了解决。遇到福星了。

我把这个加到顶楼的FAQ里,让后面的人有个参考

作者您好,我用dictango,开启简繁通搜,检索简体“银鞍”一词,文字版和紫雪蓝海的图像版是有检索结果的,2008图像版这个版本不能检索到。
一定要用“銀鞍”才搜索得到。是不是简繁通搜功能要更新了呢?

深蓝词典则能查到。

这是因为DictTango简繁映射里有"鞍|鞌"的映射,但没有“銀鞍|銀鞍”的映射,当你的词典里只有繁体词条的时候,你查询“銀鞍”,会自动转化为"銀鞌", 就会出现搜索不到的情况。你可以建立自己的映射码表,把“銀鞍|銀鞍”加到映射里就可以了。
“鞌” 有可能是一个异体字,如果属实的话,下一版应该会把"鞍|鞌"的映射移除。

1 个赞

感谢耐心解答,辛苦了

1 个赞

Does DictTango is available in any other platforms? iOS, Linux, Windows?

And, Why don’t you make some simple guide for adding MDX dict to the APK (or if the other platforms are available)? I am personally using MDict app ono iOS but I have offered this apk to some friends and it seems it is not easy for them to know how to add dictionaries to the app!

At the moment, DictTango is only available for Android, the Windows version is still under development.

If you downloaded the APK from this forum, adding a dictionary is simple: Dictionary Management → Add Dictionary.

If you know Chinese, you can download the user guide below. There is no English version of the user guide available at the moment.

2 个赞

Is it open source? So we might contribute for Linux as well!

作者新年新气象!我在这个帖子下面没有得到词典作者的回复,如果您方便,希望能考虑下载词典测试是否是 软件问题。
原下载链接

小度下载链接
链接:百度网盘-链接不存在
提取码:ichd
–来自百度网盘超级会员V1的分享
unzip password:freemdict

Hello. Is it possible to set this app to not remember (and auto expand) the last viewed dictionary? I want it to always expand the first dictionary in a group by default (all other dictionaries in a group must be collapsed).

Unfortunately, I currently do not have plans to open-source DictTango. If you’re looking for a reference for similar app development, you can check out the excellent open-source dictionary app below.

DictTango has also greatly benefited from this project.

1 个赞

你的文件太大了,你可否上传一个没有mdd的版本?

I guess you mistaken the regular lookup mode and reading mode, it won’t remember the last viewed dictionary in the regular lookup screen.
To configure the collapse/expand feature, please follow these steps:

1. Tap to options menu icon on the top-right of the main screen, Tap Dictionary Group to enter the dictionary group management screen
  2. Tap the group that you want to tweak
  3. Select the dictionaries in the group that you want to adjust
  4. Tap the More button on the bottom-right
  5. Here you go
2 个赞