有道的问题。
有道的页面会自己定位到自己的位置。

证据:可以保存离线然后打开。也会定位到有道。

1 个赞

收到,谢老大回复

https://github.com/xiaoyifang/goldendict/releases/tag/v22.2.alpha-847feb6

try this.

1 个赞

It works like a charm with just one minor issue that we can not adjust the size of the pop-up window. Thank you so much for your help!

In your github page, I see GD releases with different branchs, i.e., dev, fix/memory-edit-dict, and staged. Could you explain their difference?

you can drag the border and resize.

change AUTH_KEY to your own key.
configure it with program
python3 -m deepl --auth-key=YOUR_AUTH_KEY text --to=DE %GDWORD%

1 个赞

fix/** was used to fix issues
staged was used in local developing and test, when finished will be merged into dev for prerelease

1 个赞

I did not work. Please see my video below.

I can see you want to make it smaller which is not allowed ,this is the minimum size .
but you can enlarge it .

maybe in next version to remove the minimum restriction.

1 个赞

This is interesting. I will try it.

@xiaoyifang

The new release 381edcb is significantly slower than the old release 847feb6. Let’s measure the performance as the time GD takes from enter the entry run until GD plays its pronunciation.

• Then the new 381edcb takes up to 1m05s whereas old 847feb6 takes only 12s.

• Also, the new 381edcb waits up to 1m to show the content whereas old 847feb6 shows the content immediately.

Could you have a check on this performance issue?

381edcb:

847feb6:

can not reproduce the issue .

does it occur every time .

Yess, it happens every time. I have tried re-starting my laptop and re-downloading the release 381edcb, but the problem still persists.

Ah, the performance problem can only be recognized/reproduced with Larousse English-French whose download link is here.

If possible, could you record a video that you search for run on your system. I’m curious to see how fast it is.

1 个赞

you mean other dicts do not have this performance problem.

with this dict ,the performance issue is existed

I can notice the performance difference with other dictionaries too, but it is much more easier to recognize with the entry run in Larousse English-French. As a result, I think the entry run in this particular dictionary is a good measure of performance.

It’s Qt 5.15 in your latest release?

1 个赞

try the new release

1 个赞