GoldenDict-ng(Linux/macOS/Windows)基于Qt5.15.2/Qt6.X版本

崩溃之后重启,重复之前的操作,小窗查相同的单词,如果复现不了,很可能就是GD的问题。

是的,复现不了

好想法,目前只能看到是非法访问,感觉是 字典的变量 dictionaries 被回收了,不知道为什么

1 个赞

请问新版有没有支持视频播放的版本?

支持webm等开源视频格式。

主要还是想播放辞海第七版的视频:

If possible, please explain in help section how we can transfer configs and dictionary settings from a previous GD version to a newly installed version.

the config file will ne reused which means you do not have to do anything

I transfered the config from a previous version to new version after reinstalling windows and changing disk drive, but still I had to create dictionary groups again and sort everything. Config didn’t work.
For mdict, I only transfered the software and dictionaries to anther Disk and it’s woking without problem.

GoldenDict-ng-v23.12.07-HeavySnow version has some problems. In sound++ it shows extra entries from index.

Please give some example

Capt

Those enteries are not available in mdict, eudict and previous version of goldendict.

I haven’t encountered this situation, maybe you can try the new version

I use the latest stable version namely GoldenDict-ng-v23.12.07-HeavySnow. Probably it is resolved in Alpha versions.

try to reindex the dictionary

1 个赞

I don’t know how reindexing work but I removed the dictionary from the folder and added again, no difference. This version has other problems too, like renewing search while changing tabs.

用我之前发的6.6.0版本的dll就行了

removed the dictionary from the folder ,quit gd-ng ,open gd-ng and added again

I did the same. and what I found strange is that after adding the dictionary to folder and reopening GD, the dictionary is in the same position as before amongst other dictionaries. It is not added to the end of dictionary list.
Some of the dictionaries cannot be indexed by this version. For example, Fernald’s English Synonyms and Antonyms.
I tried again and again, it just can’t detect this dictionary.

请问是哪一个呢?