collins2020全站mdx分享

感谢回复,现在可以了。谢谢,很好用,w3+oed+cambridge+Collins功能真是强大,再次感谢分享。

5 个赞

indeed, between those dictionaries you are covered for any definition you have to look up. the sound from the dictionaries work ? how did you manage to sort it ? give all the thanks to @hua for uploading the files to the site and of course the original sharers of the dictionary.

2 个赞

任何人都可以修复丢失的条目吗?

4 个赞

Use MDict

Yes!!!

42楼的是不是更新版? 试了下不能显示发音图标的。
请问各位是什么状况?
另外,顶楼的显示居中我看没发现是哪个词条,但是发现词条picture时,一开始就显示一个音标和喇叭。
词条:period 显示多个词频标志, 而有的词条不显示词频标志。

i believe that both the version from baidu and the one i linked to are the same. i have the one that i linked to and it too has issues with sound pronunciation.

2 个赞

Not same. First, file size in mdx and mdd is not same in size.

2 个赞

you are right, the large numbered mdd’s are the same but the mdx and small mdd are different sizes. do you have the version from baidu ? because mine is from this site and the sound has issues.

2 个赞

What’s problems in your sound issues?
Fisrt time I down from Baidu but not donwload the sound files.
I added sound files from here provides by mwanzo in #42:
Index of /尚未整理/共享2020.5.11/content/1_english/4_Collins series/CollinsOnline/

1 个赞

so it seems that both versions have the same issue which for me is that the sounds do not play. only @Perf has indicated that their sound with this copy of the dictionary works.

1 个赞

But the sounds works correctly in my dictionary now.

3 个赞

interesting, do they work when you are online or do they also work when you are offline ? also, what dictionary reader are you using ?

They work whatever you are online or offline because the sound files and other files all in your disks.
I use the GoldenDict reader.

yes they should but in my case they do not work offline. if i may ask, what is your goldendict reader version ?

2 个赞

Now I use GoldenDict version 491

1 个赞

Thank you for the information.

花了一天的时间,把原文中1万多处标签未闭合的整闭合了。发现MdxBuilder64处理不了那么大的文件。谁知道怎么办?

3 个赞

修正了源文件中1万多处的未闭合标签,希望大家有帮助。只修改了mdx文件,其它文件请参考上面的下载链接。

又顺便修正了23000处跳转错误(2021/11/22)。
调整了词条显示的顺序(2021/11/29)

链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HnjFbCtQ1v-k4O-dzPA_8w 提取码: yjry

12 个赞

我记得还有a href问题,不知道你修了吗

1 个赞